Broadly speaking, our research can be categorized in the following subject areas:
- Enterprise Reputation. In today’s increasingly complicated operating environment, it is not enough for an enterprise to communicate its mission, products and services. Stakeholders want to know the total value of the brand which is defined by the extent to which enterprises meet the expectations of all of its stakeholders. Measuring and managing reputation requires a 360 degree view that accounts for all of your stakeholders.
- Message Development. For a wide variety of issues, we conduct message development work – both qualitative and quantitative – where we evaluate how specific messages are associated with favorable movement of opinion by key audiences.
- Advertising Impact and Creative Development. Measuring how advertising impacts reputation or other key metrics. In addition, APCO Insight assesses advertising at the conceptual stage and evaluates creative options.
- Branding and Positioning. APCO Insight research helps build stronger and more enduring connections to consumer, institutional and nonprofit brands in a way that delivers real value. Our research provides guidance on both what needs to be communicated and how.
- Crisis Management. When our clients find themselves engaged in highly publicized litigation or a crisis APCO Insight helps them position themselves and develop communication strategy. We also proactively help clients prepare for potential crises.
- Public Affairs. Managing issues, like health care reform, education policy, the intellectual property debate, reform of social services, etc., is a core expertise of our firm.
- Consulting. A key strength for APCO Insight is the ongoing consulting that evolves from our opinion research relationships. We work closely with many of our clients on strategy development and implementation.