On June 15, 2011, APCO Worldwide hosted an executive briefing call on the global financial landscape, which featured panelists from APCO’s Global Political Strategies (GPS) and International Advisory Council (IAC) groups.
Listen to the full recording of the briefing call below:
Four experts from leading public-and private-sector financial institutions served as panelists:
- Eduardo Aguirre, former U.S. ambassador to Spain; former vice chairman and COO of Export-Import Bank of the United States; former Bank of America president of international private banking
- David Hall, former head of group communications for HSBC in Asia
- Michael G. Oxley, former U.S. congressman; former chairman of the U.S. House Financial Services Committee; key author of Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Georges Ugeux, former president of the European Investment Fund; former head of the international group of the NYSE; chairman and CEO of Galileo Global Advisors
- Shelby Coffey (moderator), former editor of the Los Angeles Times and former president of CNN Business News
Hear thought-provoking insights on these questions and more:
- How is the future of the financial markets and financial services firms taking shape in the aftermath of the global meltdown and re-regulation?
- How should we think about the rise of China, India, Brazil and other key emerging-market financial players in a global industry and regulatory context?
- What is the biggest risk and the biggest opportunity in today’s global financial landscape?
Are you interested in attending an APCO Forum? Click here to enter your email address to receive occasional notices of events and newsletters. You will be asked to choose from several APCO-related subscriptions. Be sure to select the forum location nearest you.