Food & Consumer Products
Food and consumer products companies are facing a range of challenges in today's markets, including:
- heightened consumer awareness of business practices and ethics
- greater selectivity of consumer purchases based on reputation and behavior-driven criteria
- a more stringent regulatory environment focused on providing enhanced protection for consumers
Read more below
APCO Worldwide has a range of consultants from media, political, nongovernmental organization (NGO), industry and academic backgrounds working with food and consumer goods manufacturers, including food, beverage, electronics, retail and others, on issues around the world. We help clients achieve their business goals and manage their reputations by offering a variety of services that assist food and consumer goods companies in successfully navigating these challenges. These services include:
- support for market entry and product launches
- issues management and regulatory affairs
- government relations
- media training and media relations
- reputation management
- corporate positioning
APCO also uses proprietary methods to help clients to anticipate and predict consumer, NGO, political and media responses to their products before they are launched. We work with our clients to ensure that they are, wherever possible, protected from criticism and that their reputations are managed effectively.
We help our clients to achieve their business objectives through our deep issue knowledge, broad experience in the sector and innovative strategic communication solutions.
Learn more about team members for Food & Consumer Products >>